We are currently seeking an experienced Project Architect to join our award-winning team at Lee Boyd. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in running jobs, excellent design and communication skills and will preferably have experience using Microstation and Revit CAD.
• Take ownership of projects from conception to completion, ensuring that all design work is delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest standard.
• Manage and coordinate project teams, including liaising with clients, consultants, and contractors.
• Produce high-quality design and technical drawings, and oversee the production of construction documentation.
• Conduct site visits, attend client and contractor meetings, and manage the delivery of projects on site.
• Communicate effectively with team members and clients to ensure that projects are delivered to their satisfaction.
• Strong job-running experience.
• Excellent design skills.
• Proficient in Microstation (highly desirable) and Revit CAD (beneficial).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work effectively in a team and collaborate with other professionals.
• UK driving licence (beneficial).
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com. We do not have a set timescale for this recruitment: we will review CVs as we receive them and may interview promising candidates and make an appointment at any time. No agencies, please.