Lee Boyd Architects: Fully qualified Project Architect – Edinburgh
Initially 3 months, though extension is possible
Full time (36 hours/week)
£ dependent upon experience
Lee Boyd has an opportunity for a talented project architect to join the practice in Edinburgh. Please note we are currently working from home, in line with Scottish Government guidance, except where site visits are essential.
The role will require the ability to work on a range of projects both in Edinburgh and Renfrewshire, most of them on site or due to start on site in late 2020. It will initially be a three-month fixed term contract, with the possibility of extension.
We’d like to hear from architects who can demonstrate the majority of the following skills and experience:
• Solid technical experience, ideally working on refurbishment projects.
• Good knowledge of Scottish Technical Standards and understanding of Fire Protection remedial works would be advantageous.
• Experience of Commercial/Industrial and Public Sector Works.
• Good experience of running projects, especially on site in occupied building.
• Contract Administration experience and management of D&B projects.
• Successful completion of a range of construction projects, as project architect, with a contract value above £500k.
• Ability to work autonomously, at home (short term) and/or in the office.
• Proficient in the use of Microstation CAD.
• Experience of Revit BIM software would be advantageous but not essential.
• Clean driving license as periodic attendance on site in Renfrewshire will be required.
To apply, please send us an introductory letter, a current CV and examples of work covering a range of appropriate skills to email@example.com. Please include details of availability.